In your bag 831,Oh Chareonlarp
A lovely bag for you from a long time lurker. Oh shares this cool mix of film, digital and hygiene products. Check it out.
I’m Oh from Bangkok, Thailand. Photography for me is entirely hobby but slowly been taking over my life. In any given day I do takes photo – at least one photo to get me going with daily inspiration on photography. You all can take a look of my snap at my Flickr (www.flickr.com/ohaday) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/ohaday). I started photography about 10 years ago, starting with tiny Fuji Finepix F410 I got from Japan. Then it evolves to Fuji S5600 for little more enthusiasm. Then I jumped into Canon 400D and later Canon 50D. Up to one point, I realized it is pretty heavy to carry those behemoths around, so I sold DSLR and enters into micro four thirds world.
In my usual mode, I normally hit the day with medium Timbuk2 Classic Messenger and 3 cameras.
– Olympus E-M5 with normally Olympus 17mm f/1.8 attached on. Option includes Olympus 45mm f/1.8, Panasonic-Leica 25mm f/1.4, Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4, and Olympus OM 50mm f/1.2. There is also nice little BCL-1580 Body Cap Lens which totally amaze me! This is camera to go when I know I will be taking some serious photos.
– Ricoh GRD III – my everyday-with-me camera. I got this nice little gems at 2nd hand shop for about $100 and it has never let me down. Literally this camera goes with me anywhere, especially on daily commute to work which I did not bring Olympus E-M5 out.
– Olympus mju-1 – the camera which got me into film photography. Simple operation and sharp lens, nothing could go wrong with this tiny camera.
– A bunch of film, usually Kodak UltraMax and Ilford 400 for BW moment.
– Notebook with pens for idea logging.
– Headphones (with *tangle-free* cable)
– Nivea Deodorant – OK, Thailand is a hot place. When you are in hot place, you sweat. When you sweat, you get stinky. And this is what I need for the day.
– Irish Spring Bar Soap – not as you all would expected, I rarely take shower outside my home. Since I’ve been using this bag everyday for a while now, it get weird smell. So I simply put the bar soap in the bag and let it cleanse those smell with moisture blast!
Have a nice day!
ps. If anyone got a comment on the photo I took on Flickr, please feel free to tell me! I would love to hear what other people think of them..
Thanks for sharing your bag and your deodorant. I hear you on the hot place thing.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.