In your bag 897, James Pang
Now we are back to normal and I can post again, I have a flood of great bags that I am holding back. James has a lovely simple bag for us. Check it out.
My name is James, and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I went on a two week trip to Hong Kong and Singapore a few weeks back, and this submission is of the bag and gear that I carried around with me day to day whilst out and about.
– canvas camera shoulder bag from ebay
– notepad. Looks almost like an M2/M3
– power bank, for keeping my phone charged during the day
– Fujifilm X-E1 + Fuji XF 18mm F2.0
– Fuji XF 35mm F1.4
– 2x spare batteries for X-E1
– spare Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC card
– spare batteries for Leica M6
– Leica M6 + Carl Zeiss ZM 35mm F2.0 Biogon
– rolls of film (Provia 100F & Fujicolour Superia X-Tra 400)
Thanks for sharing your bag with us James. Cool setup you have there.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.