In your bag 370, David Bright
We have a bag that could be considered by some to be heresy today. Yes, that is right, Nikon and Canon side by side! Living in perfect harmony. Who says we can’t all get along? Check it out.
My name is David Bright and I have been taking photographs since the ripe ol’ age of 16. I am now 42. I love street photography as well as capturing live performances of bands that I admire. I am a voyeur at heart and my work reflects as such. Often as a teenager I would take the RTD to Hollywood and capture the action of the day, street performers, hobos, and even tourists. To this day I gravitate to going to Hollywood as there is never a dull moment. I also venture out to Venice Beach as there is plenty to shot any day of the week, skaters, performers, and beach life. Living in Southern California I am lucky to be so close to beaches, mountains, deserts and the craziness of the city. So much to capture from morning to night. I been wanting to share what’s in my bag for awhile now and here it is:
- Lowepro bag (Much too small for all this gear, Santa is getting me a Domke bag)
- I have a Nikon F5 with a 35-135mm lens. Nikon has been my camera of choice for film since day 1! (looking to get a 50mm 1.4 soon)
- For digital I use the Canon 5D Mark II with 3rd party battery grip
- Quick strap (cheap alternative to Rapid strap)
- Canon 50mm 1.4 (fav lens that stays on the body most days)
- Canon 100mm 2.0 (love this for portraits excellent bokeh)
- Canon 24-70mm 2.8 (I like this lens however been addicted to the power of my prime lenses)
- All lenses have a hood and UV filters
- Canon 580 EXii
- CB Mini bracket (like to look I can get with this accessory)
- Yongnuo flash triggers (they work!)
- Case Logic CF card holder (not pictured I use Lexar professional 8GB cards)
- iPhone 4s for music and love different apps such as Snapseed and 645PRO
- Business cards with my dog Fluffy
Hope you visit my sites on the web where my work is always updated!
Thanks for sharing your bag with us David, and nice to see the cards with Fluffy. Very sweet.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.
lol not my type of cameras…but The Smiths – Meat is murder, I picked up on!