In your bag No: 656, Gerardo Gonzalez
Now normally I would feature a bag shot without a bag in it, I have become pretty strict recently. But this one I shall make an exception for as it is the first bag I have featured from Venezuela. How cool is that? Check it out.
Hello every one my name is Gerardo and I am from Venezuela. I’m sound Engineer and currently I am studying journalism. Photography is one of my passions, now I am shooting with digital and film camera, but I prefer analog photography over digital for my personal work. I like to shoot people, portrait, some street photography, live concerts, and fashion photography. I travel a bit so I like to bring my camera with me all the time
My bag for travel
· Canon 5D Mark III (is a work hors, a bit heavy but I am strong enough)
· Canon 24 – 70 2.8 L (a big lent for travel but you can use in any situation)
· Canon 50 m 1.8 (his lent is very cheap, small and it has a descent quality is you use it at 2.8f or 4f, I never use it at f 1.8 is too blurry).
· Mamiya 645 M (this is my old medium format camera, I love medium format, I used for portrait and landscape)
· Mamiya 80mm f1.9 (good for portrait, is my utility lent)
· Mamiya 45mm f2.8 (good wide angle lent)
· Olympus XA (excellent lite camera, I carry it everywhere I go)
· Film (I like a lot Kodak Porta 400, Kodak Tmax 400)
· Standad Tripod
· Samsun Galaxy S3 (for music, light meter, cell phone)
· Laptop (with Lightroom 5 and VSCO Film pack 1 and 2)
· Camera bag (my camera bag was broken from my last trip, so I am looking for a new one right now)
· Snack (Cocosete)
Is a pleasure do what you like, and for me photography is a pleasure not a job, I enjoy every click in any situation, to get the best image that I can.
The picture of my equipment was taken with Canon A1 and Lomography 800 CN (I sometimes I carry my Canon A1 with 50mm f1.4 lens, when I don’t use the mamiya 645, because the bag gets very heavy)
You can find more about me here
Thanks for sharing your gear with us Gerardo, I hope that you find the bag you are looking for.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.