In your bag No: 1529 – Frederic Alix
Frédéric checks in from France and shares the tools he chooses to make his beautiful black and white images.
My name is Frédéric Alix. I have 34 years old, i am a french. I’m maintenance coordinator and streetphotography addict.
I leave in Le Havre (Normandy) aka LH. This year it is 500 years old of creation of city.
My set up is simple but i love it. I have it all time with me.
1. Poler outdor stuff roll bag, it’s discret and very functional
2. Ricoh GR2 with ciesta hand strap and 2 backup batteries. Protect by lowepro mini bag.
3. M6 classic of august 1986. I am a second owner . It’s with Voigtlander 35 f2.5 and home made neck strap. Protect by lowepro mini bag.
4. 2 spare film Kodak triX 400 (the best) and Kodak ultramax 400.
5. A small book of my work for explain what i do when people ask me “why you take a picture “.
6. I phone 5s for shoot and editing with Snapseed
I love streetphotography. I love to do in my city.
See my work on my web site
And my Instagram
And my Tumblr
Thank you so much Bellamy and sorry for my english i´m not good.
Thanks for sharing your bag with us, Frédéric. Carrying your work around is a great idea. Oh and nice strap!
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com
Send me a high resolution image of the bag. Optimum size is 1500px across. Please ensure there is a bag in the shot, unless you don’t use one. The more you can write about yourself the better, make it appealing and tell us a story. Snapshots of your gear with a camera phone and no words will not be featured.
Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.