In your bag 1123, Aivaras
Aivaras is back, with a similar setup to last time, and still sharing the Pentax love. An excellent taste in reading material too. Check it out.
Hello! I presented my bag in this site a year ago (In your bag 792). Some things changed, but main things remains the same
– I still shoot film
– I’m still crazy pentaxian and my love affair with MZ-3 continues
I’d like to share with you my most used bag set, which I take with me everywhere I go. So, here it goes:
– Generic fabric bag with generic camera insert in it; very stylish, cheap and stealth.
– Pentax MZ-3 film SLR.
– Pentax-F 50mm F1.7 lens. This 50mm is find of the year for me. Can’t get enaught of unique view it gives.
– Manfrotto ML360HP LED light. Its dark here in Lithuania in winter time, so additional light is useful. This helps me to use film camera more.
– CineStill 800 Xpro Tungsten film. Love it for flexibility and special look in artificial and natural lighting.
– Lance wrist strap
– Lens pen
– Dust blower
For those who’d like to know more about camera I use, here is my report on it: http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/08/05/the-best-camera-in-the-world-pentax-full-frame-mz-3-by-aivaras-sidla/
And my report regarding lens presented here:
My flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aiwalit/
Bellamy, again – thank you for entertaining and growing (mostly in terms of content quality) site!
Thanks for coming back to us and sharing your gear again, Aivaras. It is always nice to see someone so passionate about their system.
Check it out and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag. Optimum size is 620×473. Please ensure there is a bag in the shot, unless you don’t use one. The more you can write about yourself the better, make it appealing and tell us a story. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.