In your bag 963, Matthieu Alexandre
Now this one is nice. Just about everything in this bag is something that I have had in my bag at some point or another. Check it out.
My name is Matthieu Alexandre, I am 40, born in Paris, France. I am photographing since 24 years. I process my films and do my print in my personal darkroom for 20 years.
Here is my every day photo bag (a Billingham) :
- Leica M2 (1961)
- summicron 2/35 (1989)
- summicron 2/50 (1965)
- Voigtlander M-4/21 (2012) Note : I’ve had the super-angulon 3.4/21 and the Elmarit 2.8/2. I find the Voigtlander better !
- Leica 21mm viewfinder
- A range of UV, grey and red filters (stored in a Sandisk CF pocket)
- 2 types of lens hood for the 35 (one with a S.VII red filter attached)
- A former Kodachrome slides box to store 4 Kodak Tri-X 135/36 films
- A Domke X-Ray pounch for airport
- A notebook
- A air duster
- A point and shoot digital camera (Ricoh GR 1.9/24mm eq.). I had also the film GR Ricoh at a time !
What else ?
If you want to see my photos, go to www.matthieualexandre.net
twitter : alixmatae
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Matthieu. It looks very similar to the ones I carry.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.