In your bag 952, Lawrence White
Lawrence shares with us a very tidy modern camera bag. I do hope he has strong shoulders.
My name is Lawrence Hui and I have started street photography a few years ago but only recently I acquired Leica MP after Eric Kim’s Introduction to Street Photography Workshop in Vancouver Canada. I really enjoy the experience of using the MP + 28mm Summicron as I want to force myself to get close to the subject.
My Leica M240 is now used a bit less but I try to take both out as much as possible. I sometime use the FujiFilm Instax during party which I got as a gift. As you can tell I can’t fit everything in my bag as I like to travel light so most of the accessories will not go out with me. Full list of my gears are listed below.
Here is the fill list of my gears.
- Leica M240 Silver
- Leica MP Chrome (2003)
- FujiFilm Neo Classic Instax Mini 90 Lens 60mm Range (.3m – infinity)
- Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 Super Wide Heliar with 15mm Optical View Finder
- Leica 28mm f/2 Summcron-M ASPH 11604
- Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH 11663
- Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH 11891
- Leica 90mm f/2 APO Summicron-M ASPH 11884
- Olympus VF2 EVF
- Match Technical E-Clypse MAG 1.25x Eye (used on MP)
- LFI soft release button (used on MP)
- Leica SF24D
- Multifunction Handgrip M 14495
- SanDisk Ultra 64Gb,
- Kodak 135-36 Portra400 Color Negatives Film
- FujiFilm Instant Color Film (10 shots)
- Leica BP-SCL2 Li-ion Battery
- B+ W 46 106 ND 1,8
- Heliopan Variable ND 0,3 – ND 1,8 Slim
- Gordy’s Camera Strap
- Artisan & Artist GCM-7200 Camera Bag
Thanks for sharing your gear with us Lawrence. Nice to see the MP gets the most use.
Sadly, no links, but please come and comment anyway.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.