In your bag 923, Rid Sevilla
A pretty cool mix of old and new for todays bag. Rid brings us a bag from sunny Hawaii.
My name is Rid Sevilla, I like to shoot candid shots, but mostly end up shooting pictures of places. I grew up with Polaroid and Minolta cameras and recently got back into photography because of SuperHeadz.
Here’s my bag:
- Ragged Lacoste Messenger Bag – Five years and going. The bags before this used to only last me about a year each.
- Fuji X-Pro1 w/ Fujinon XF 18mm F2 lens – Been experimenting with this.
- Leica M3 w/ Minolta M-ROKKOR-QF 1:2 40mm lens – Summer camera!
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S – Affordable instant fun.
- Agfamatic 3000 – Ritsch-Ratsch-Klick!
- Canon PowerShot A1200 – I use this primarily for Hawaii Camera Style.
- Lenspen – Because cloths get dusty in my bag.
- Pen and Notebooks – Really wish these things had spell check.
- Pantone Card Holder – Used for holding my instax mini shots.
- JCH x CFP Film Case – Packed with various film.
Thanks! Really enjoy your site! Someday I might bug you about a lens conversion.
Thanks for sharing your bag with us, Rid. Cool AGFA.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.