My name is Fong Weng Hong. I am a Malaysian currently studying MBA in Victoria University, Melbourne. My passion for photography started a few years ago during the height of Lomography. From there i just got hook with the beauty of photography. My collection started from plastic lomo cam to more serious stuff. From 16mm to 126 to 620 to 110, i collect rare and beautiful camera.
I had two set of film equipments depending on when i go out which is keep in my trustworthy 4 years old Manfrotto Bella IV.
1) Polaroid 250 ( MOD Tominon 127mm f4.7 lens by The Instant Camera Guy ) loaded with Fuji FP100C
Nikon FM2 + 23mm lens loaded with random ASA50/100 C41 film
2) Bessa R2 + Canon LTM 50 1.8 loaded with BW film mostly TMAX 100 or Ilford 400
3) Rollei 35 loaded with random ASA50/100 C41 film in the pocket
1) Leica M6 + Canon LTM 50 1.8 loaded with Ilford Delta 3200 ( just recently acquired, still on the first roll)
2) Nikon FE2 + Nikon AIS 50 1.4 with Portra 400
3) Cosina CX2+ Flash with random ASA50/100 C41 film in the pocket
Must have item in the bag:
1) Sony NEX6 with Nikon-NEX Mitakon Speed Booster + Kit Zoom Lens +Spare Battery
3) Shutter Release Cable
4) Spare changes !!! Very Important!!! (useful in replacing battery, buying drinks+foods and most important to appreciate street performance artist when grabbing a shot of them)
Normally i only share my photo with my friends on Facebook(Groups) that i join. Feel free to add my on FB. Recently i started to offer mail in developing service for BW film in Australia.
Feel free to check out my page, i will start on moving all my photo to that page.
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Fong. Love that Polaroid.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.