In your bag 946, Oleg Shchapov
Definitely later than usual, but finally online, we have a bag from the Ukraine. Come and check this one out.
Hello, my name is Oleg Shchapov and I’m from Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.
I picked up my first Digital SLR two years ago and photography became one of my favorite hobbies. It has been a while, and I realized that the DIGITAL is a regression of photography. I’m a big fan of black and white film photos and cameras.
In my bag I had:
– Leica M3 DD – the best 35 mm camera! camera with soul..love it!
– Leica CL – my first manual camera, good in itself.
– Ricoh GR1 – without working LCD, sharp and small, always with me.
– Rollei35 – tesar 3.5, use it sometimes with color film.
– Leica Summicron 40mm 2.0 – mostly with CL, nice lens.
– Leica Teleelmarit-m 90mm 2.8 – one of the best rangefinder portrait lens on M3!
– Voigtlander 21mm 4.0 – love it! With M3 mostly.
– Sekonic 508 – spot meter 1 degree, my adviser.
– Red, Yellow, ND4 filters.
– handmade pinhole from camera cup.
– bulk 30.5m film on rolls. Double-x, Tri-x and Arista EDU 400; AGFAcolor100.
– Ipad mini, Koss Porta Pro, handy B2710, wallet.
Kind regards from Ukraine
Thanks for sharing your gear with us Oleg. Love that you have changed to film.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.