In your bag 844, Vincent Montibus
Today we have a super tidy and beautifully laid out film lovers bag. Come and check out the delightful goodies Vincent keeps in his bag.
My name is Vincent and I’m living in France, near Paris. I’m 35 and working as a senior software engineer.
Two years and an half ago, I started shooting film again and fall deeply into GAS.
I have the chance to own some great film cameras (Leica M6, Hasselblad X-Pan and 501C, Rolleiflex, Noblex, view camera…). I shoot either black and white, color or slides. I process all my films at home and I also do black and white prints in my garage.
It’s been a long long time since I follow you blog and In Your Bag section. I wanted to participate but I was waiting for the right time to do it.
I have an upcoming business trip to San Diego, CA at the end of march and I wanted to share with you and your readers my camera bag for this trip.
My daily bag is a Billingham hadley pro. It’s big enough for all I want to carry and it does not look like a camera bag.
I will brought with me 3 cameras for this trip :
- a pinhole Zero Image 6×9 Deluxe : such a great camera ! It’s allow me to shoot from 6×45 up to 6×9. I plan to use it with some Kodak Portra 160.
- a Plaubel Makina 67 : another great camera ! It’s really great for portrait or landscape. Again I plan to fill it with some Kodak Portra (160, 400 or 800)
- a Leica M Type 240 with a Carl Zeiss C Biogon 35mm f/2.8 : a great combo for street photography.
I will of course bring some films with me mainly Kodak Portra and also some rolls of Fuji Acros 100 (pretty good for pinhole photography).
To help me with the Zero Image, I will take 2 tripods (1 really small table tripod and 1 in carbon fiber), a cable release, the Zero Image view finder and of course my trusty Sekonic Lightmeter.
I also always carry in my bag, a pen, a notebook, my RHA in-ear headphone, and some prints to show my work to peoples in the street if they get angry after I took their pictures.
If you or your reader want to get in touch with me :
- add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/vincent.montibus
- follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/VincentMontibus
- follow me on Instagram : @vincentmontibus
- my Flickr stream : http://www.flickr.com/photos/vincemoblog/
- my website : http://www.unnuageenbouteille.fr/
Thanks Bellamy for posting my bag on your blog !
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Vincent. That Makina is a stunner.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.