Hi, you might remember me from in your bag 212, if not click here (www.japancamerahunter.com/2012/07/in-your-bag-212-demetri-parides/) and head back to check out my massive bag.
For the longest time now, I wanted to simplify my bag, don’t get me wrong I love my Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag and everything that I have in it, but it’s just is not practical for everyday use, especially with 2 kids under the age of 3. After months of searching for a small travel sized bag I chose the Point and Shoot Field Bag by Incase. (http://goincase.com/shop/incase-point-and-shoot-field-bag)
So here is what’s in my bag:
- Leica M4-P With Voigtlander Wide Angle Color-Skopar Pan 35mm f/2.5 and The Shooter Camera Strap from Cub & Co (http://cubandcompany.com/goods) and a soft shutter release button from Artisan Obscura (http://artisanobscura.com/)
- Contax T2
- Japan Camera Hunter Film Case, currently filled with Kodak Portra 400, Portra 160, Ektar 100 & Arista Premium 400
- Polaris SPD100 Exposure Meter
- A Lomography Colorsplash Flash for my Leica, don’t laugh it actually does the job quite well.
- AGFA LeBox Disposable Camera for my ongoing disposable camera project (http://twenty7exposures.tumblr.com/)
- Spare CR123 battery for my Contax
- Spare pacifier, these are like gold in my house.
Today I’ll only give you 3 links (more links are on my tumblr page)
Thanks again Bellamy for sharing my bag with everyone. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Demetri, it is nice to see how things have changed.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here. Please understand that there is a long wait now as there is a backlog of submissions. Not all make the cut, so make sure yours is funny/interesting/quirky. And please make sure the shot is of good quality, as the ones that are not do not go up.