In your bag No: 578, Jose Cordova
It seems only apt in light of recent news from Fuji that the bag that came up was a completely digital Fuji setup. This is a really nice and simple setup, coming to you from the USA.
My name is Jose Cordova I am a motion graphic artist from Puerto Rico living in Houston TX. I started with photography about 4 years ago. Street photography kind of became my passion. I shoot digital 100% but still have a love for film. When I go out shooting I take my ONA with:
1. Fujifilm X-E1 – Love this camera old school style and picture quality.
2. Fuji 35mm 1.4 – My every day lens.
3. Fuji 18mm 2.0 – Perfect for crowd places.
4. 1 Extra battery – Fuji battery life is not good.
5. Leather wrist strap – I made the wrist strap from an old belt.
6. Sketchbook -I love to draw sci-fi concept art.
7. iPhone 4
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Jose. Would love to see what film gear you have too.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.