In your bag No: 415 – Filippo Buraschi

In your bag 415, Filippo Buraschi
If you are not a lover of Leica then I suggest you look away now, as todays bag is just about as loaded with Leica as it could possibly be. Come and see what I mean.

Hallo Bellamy and all of you!  I am in my early fifties, I live and work in Milano, Italy, in the financial sector. They are almost 35 years I am involved in photography as amateur, for many years with Canon film gear  (AE1, F1, T90, EOS3 and EOS 1V!);

In digital I also shot with Canon 500D and 7D  and a series of original lenses.
Now from six year I am also ill with a strange syndrome called  “Leica”.
Normally I use my M9  with some lenses, all original now, after have used also voigtlander Lenses.

Occasionally use also the oldest M6 TTL and M7 with B&W and Kodak or Fuji slides.
Mainly I shot city view, some street and generic travel, but also I take photos during my trek or climbing (not with Leica gear in this case!!)

Here is one of my bag, a Billingham Hadley Original; but I use also a small Tamrac or a Tamrac Adventure 9 backpack in some of my travels.

In this shot, from right:

Leica M9 black paint  with Leica Summicron 50 (fantastic!) , hand grip, 1.25 magnifier and original Leica’s leather shoulder strap

Leica 35/1.4 Summilux  Asph  (old version)

Leica Summicron 90/2

Leica Tele Elmar 135/4 last version

Leica M6 TTL “LHSA” limited edition, with Luigi’s shoulder belt  and half case

Leica M7 black chrome, Luigi’s belt, hand grip “M”

On the left:

Leica Summilux 50/1.4 II with original hood and cap

Leica Elmarit 21/2.8 Asph  with multi focal finder

Leica Elmarit 28/2.8 Asph

I add microfiber tissues, sometimes a notebook 13’’PC , while I don’t love tripods, I have two Manfrotto.

The link to my flickr page:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/filippomilano

And thank you Bellamy for your hospitality and lovely blog!

Filippo Buraschi

Thanks Filippo, that certainly is a Leica heavy bag.
Check out the link and make sure you come and comment.

Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.

12 comments on “In your bag No: 415 – Filippo Buraschi”

Petr February 6, 2013 at 9:18 am / Reply

This must be the most expensive bag here. (.o.)

Hayek February 7, 2013 at 9:32 am /

Let’s not get jealous, kids.

Ben B February 6, 2013 at 10:44 am / Reply

That is a very nice collection indeed…

Ebb Bayarsaikhan February 6, 2013 at 10:55 am / Reply

What a lovely bag full of Leica! I’ve been waiting to see a fantastic bag like this.

maksim shdan February 6, 2013 at 5:48 pm / Reply

it’s a “swiss bank”-bag. Filippo got the best instruments in his bag. i just missing the m3 with a 50mm to see the completly dream :)

Filippo February 7, 2013 at 1:52 am /

Hallo, I am dreaming about a M3 !, all my gear came already used!
      Have a nice light
      Filippo

Alf D February 7, 2013 at 3:40 am / Reply

ok ill admit i was interested and it turns out that adds up to over £21,000 ($33,000; €24.000; ¥3,000,000) . . . and thats without even including the cost of your film!

Hayek February 7, 2013 at 9:34 am /

Assume Filippo worked smarter and harder than the rest of us. Envy is an ugly thing. And the lifeblood of socialists…

Alf D February 7, 2013 at 9:52 pm /

Fillippo’s bag is a comprehensive collection of world-class equipment and it is simply unusual (and interesting) to see that all together. One of the most striking things about this bag is that the contents are very valuable. Surely this is worth comment!

Similarly, if his bag had only a Holga toy camera and a few rolls of film, people would comment on how cheap the setup was, and if his bag had twelve camera bodies in, people would comment on how many cameras he had.

Yours is a bit of a strange comment to make. Your tone is almost sycophantic – why do you keep talking about jealousy? Now, if I were a social psychologist, we could talk about the fundamental attribution error . . .

Dave Green February 7, 2013 at 5:15 am / Reply

That’s a very nice bag full :-)

Andrea La Rosa February 7, 2013 at 7:57 am / Reply

Una borsa stupenda, di gran classe. Complimenti Filippo!

Nuno Beirão February 11, 2013 at 8:24 am / Reply

I’m not gonna dying without have a Leica m6 and a summicron M lens! OH i won’t!