In your bag 392, Valentin Clavairolles
A huge bag for you today from France. This bag has a lot of everything in it, and looks like it is pretty damned heavy. Good job he is a young guy.
My name is Valentin Clavairolles and I am a 21 year old i’m from Aurillac, France and i have a very bad english.
I’m studying social work in a small town called Vichy, but my hobby is photography.
I have been practicing photography for three years. I am passionate about boxing and I have the opportunity to follow my hometown team during their travels.
What’s is my bag before the regional championships:
- Stonewood-BIG 72 (A bag generic cheap, and that goes unnoticed)
- Benro A-068M8 Tripod-Gitzo head with old school (very bad head)
- Canon EOS-3 with Canon 16-35 2.8 L lens (one of my favorite combination)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark-I (Camera relief if the eos 3 does not work)
- Pentax 67-II lens with Pentax 45mm f: 4 / 90mm f: 2.8 / 105 f: 2.4 / 165 f: 2.8 (a great camera that I love but is very heavy. I usually use a Mamiya 7II).
- Holga-120 (to use my 120 if the film pentax not work)
- Metz 20BC4 (little flash to freeze moments of action)
- Moleskine notebook (for taking notes on the boxers, the result of the match …)
- Kodak TX400-and Tmax 400 B & W and Portra 400 and Fuji Pro 400h for color
If you want to follow me here it is:
Wow, what a bag, good job you are young. Carrying all of that stuff would kill me. Thanks for sharing Valentin.
Check out the links and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.