I’m Marion from The Washington DC area. I’m currently a student studying business admin. I work on campus as a photography lab tech and also as a missionary for a catholic non profit -organization. I get to travel around the US quite a bit to do mission work. Where ever I go, I always have a camera on me. I love to shoot strangers on the street whether it be the candid approach or traditional street portraits. I usually shoot film 35mm format. I used to shoot medium format, but I find 35mm to be more applicable to street photography. blah blah I talk too much.
Anyways, so here’s what’s in my bag.
First, I carry everything in an Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Sling. It fits a crap load, I think that’s why everybody and their mamas has one haha.
From right to left.
– Marc Jacobs Wallet. (don’t ever rob me. chances are I have nothing in there.)
– iPhone 4 with charger and headphones.
– cheap watch that is beat to heck.
– leather notebook.
– Micro fiber from my Ray Bans. ( I use for lenses.)
– Leica Mini II 35mm (everyone needs a good point and shoot film cam.)
– Yashica GTN Rangefinder ( I shoot this alot. Amazing lens. Fast 45mm F/1.7)
– Meika Flash ( flash for the rangefinder when I need it.)
– Color and B&W 35mm film . (Fuji Pro400H and Kodak Portra 400 for color, Ilford Hp5+ for B&W.)
– Lumix EVF-1 case
-Lumix GF1 with EVF1, Aashi metal grip, and 20mm (40mm) f/1.7 pancake lens. ( If I’m out of film, I’ll shoot this, but I usually use this for video.
– Lumix 14mm (28mm) 2.5 wide pancake lens.
– Lumix GF1 charger.
– Fuji 210 with extra instax film.
Yea, that’s pretty much what I bring with me to go shoot. Sometimes I leave a camera home or swap it out for another. Hope you Enjoyed!
My website is: www.marionbasilio.com just started it up so expect more to come!
Thanks for sharing your bag with us Marion. That is an interesting range of stuff.
Check out Marion’s site and make sure you come and comment.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.