In your bag number 212, Demetri Parides
A lovely bag for you from the Big Apple today. Yesterdays bag was nice and simple, todays bag is delightfully complicated, with different formats and allsorts of lovely cameras. Come and see what is in todays bag…
Hi fellow in your baggers,
My name is Demetri and I’m an alcho…errr a photographer from New York Kidding aside, I’ve been a fan of Bellamy’s blog for the longest time, and have been meaning to submit my bag since In your bag #17. So after months of procrastination and the birth of my daughter heres my bag submission hope you like it.
- Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag – I love this bag, I carrier it everywhere and its super comfortable and holds a lot, as you can see below
- Mamiya RB67 w/ Sekor 90mm f/3.5 Lens and 220 Back
- Contax T2
- Canon EOS 3 w/ 50mm 1.4 Lens
- Polaris SPD100 Digital Exposure Meter
- CCanon EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM Lens
- Polaroid Back for Mamiya
- Green Pens and Markers
- Various rolls of film 35mm, 120 & 220
- Lens Cleaner
- Alice in Wonderland Notebook
- Darkslide form Impossible Project film.
- Business cards
I don’t think I have a particular style (I could be wrong), I shoot everything and anything around me, my pictures create points that form a line that reflects my life.
You can see my photos @
Lomo Home: www.lomography.com/homes/xbalboax
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/DemetriParidesPhoto
Thanks for sharing your lovely bag. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and thanks for the support. Oh and thanks for the most links I have ever seen.
Check out the impressive array of links and make sure you come and comment, it is lovely when you do.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.