In your bag #211 – Christopher Devereux

In your bag number 211, Christopher Devereux
Today we have a very simple bag feature for you today. Simple shot, simple description. I like it when things are simple. Come and have a look.

Hi i’m Christopher Devereux and a street photographer based in Manchester UK

i like to add a touch of humour to my street photography and try find that in every photograph i take

Anyway I’m a new comer to film and as i’m only 24 i was weaned on to photography with a dslr.

Enough of blabbing here’s what i carry

Voigtlander Bessa R2 With Jupiter 8 50mm f2 attached

Zorki 4k (my baby)

Leningrad 4 light meter

Fuji Neopan 400 –

My Bag – Acme Made Photo Messenger
This is a great bag for streetphotography it’s discreet, light, water-resistant and it doesn’t scream photography bag.
It comes with many other features including a lens cap holder built-in and more little pockets than you can handle plus it’s only around £28.99 bargain!

My Website – www.urbanobserved.co.uk

My Twitter – www.twitter.com/chrisdevphoto

Thanks for sharing your simple bag Christopher. I like it a lot.
Check out the links and make sure you comment, we love it when you do.

Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.

7 comments on “In your bag #211 – Christopher Devereux”

mimstyle July 17, 2012 at 9:11 am / Reply

Your bag is awesome! I need your help to find it

Neddy July 17, 2012 at 2:15 pm / Reply

Wait a second, you carry 2 cameras but only one lens attached to it?

Jeremy July 17, 2012 at 11:23 pm / Reply

I use the same bag for my day bag with an M8 & two lenses, i can slide an iPad into the back pocket when needed too. Perfect.

Christopher Devereux July 18, 2012 at 3:11 am / Reply

I use the zorki with colour film sometimes… but unlike the bessa it doesn’t have batteries which means I cache shoot in the rain :)

Suraj July 19, 2012 at 12:10 am / Reply

How long have you had the Bessa? I was thinking of picking up an R3M but have read a decent amount of people having issues with their cameras. The Zeiss Ikon and M6 are my other choices but they’re significantly more expensive.

Christopher Devereux July 19, 2012 at 11:41 pm / Reply

Yeah i’ve had it a few months i quite like it tbh….. don’t get me wrong it isn’t a Leica but its not far off

Welsinki July 21, 2012 at 8:49 am / Reply

Really nice bag and no nonsense gear! All one really needs is one lens you are comfortable with.