My name is Alexandre, I’m 25y/o and I’m from France and live close to Paris.
I am currently looking for a job, since I just finished my business studies. I am specialized in international business and fashion management.
I always loved photography, but I am really into it since 2009 and my first trip in China. I loved to travel and discover new places and people, so photography is a way for me to fix some memories.
Since a few month I started developing a growing passion for instant photography, maybe because of Mijonju, I started to buy instant camera and use it everywhere, everyday. I love this kind of photography and shooting with this kind of camera is simply a great experience ! But most of my photos are digital.
I had this bag since 5 years now, I did all my studies with it and today I am using it to hold my gear and work stuff, it is discret enough and it is like a “man purse” where I can put everything I need !
The stuff that are in my bag are :
– Nikon D7000, my latest gift to myself to replace my dear and trusty D5000. A really nice camera that offers me a lot of possibilities.
– Nikon 35mm 1.8 + 50mm 1.8G + Samyang 8mm 3.5 (fish eye). Not too many lenses, I’m mor into street photography, and a nifty 50 and 35mm are great for that use, the fish eye is more to do landscape, architecture and have a nice point of view in some occasion.
– Polaroid SX70 Model 2, great camera
– Polaroid Land Camera 250, well I have to say that it is my favorite one, love peel a part film !!
– Fuji FP3000b film, love those but I heard that they closed the production lines…
– PX Cool film, they are GREAT !
– An old PX cartdrige, that I use to hold the shot I took in my bag, like that they stay flat and or not damage in my bag.
– My Moleskine Notebook
– And my straps are from Gordon camera straps, they made great leather straps, if some of you or looking for some.
I hope one day, I’ll be able to add a Leica in this bag, if I can find an analog one not too expensive !! But that’s another story.
Fantastic to see a Polaroid 250 inside someones bag, they are brilliant cameras. Check out the links and make sure you comment, because it is great when you do.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.