In your bag number 88, Francois Constant
Here you go people, another great bag for you. This time the bag shot is a bit of a funny shape, so I have included the un-cropped original on the post. Check it out…
My name is Francois Constant, I’m a 23 years old french amateur film photographer and i would like to submit you my “what’s in your bag” picture.
I shoot everyday life’s moments in Bordeaux, the city where i live in the South West of France.
You can take a look at my “work” here : itwagd.tumblr.com
- Billingham Hadley Pro black
- Bessa R3A with a Roberu linen camera strap
- Nokton 40mm f/1.4
- Super wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 with it’s 15mm viewfinder
- iPhone 4S
- A little Moleskine and a permanent pen (to write informations on my films too).
- My wallet
- My keys
- Some b&w films (’cause i shoot only with black and white films)
Thanks Francois, this is a lovely shot. Very thoughtful and careful. It is nice to see people taking the time to put these together for the site.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.