In your bag number 59, Harold Passini
Hi there baglovers, we have another cracking bag for you today. This belongs to Harold who is from…er France…I think. Judging by Harold’s fantastic website, which is all in French. So, without further ado, over to you Harold:
About me : My name’s Harold. I’m 30. I’m not a pro. I just love photography, all my money and free time go to that passion.
I’m crazy, I know but I really get reinsured when I read your website ;-)
What’s inside ?
- a small minox 35 GL : I love it. I use it exclusively at night when I go out into parties. (I’m not confident enought to go out with my Leica…)
- a Leica M6 TTL with a color skopar 35mm 2.5 : What can I say about my M6 ? It’s the best. I use M6 since a long time. I’ve tried so many camera since then, but I can’t get rid of my M6. Best camera ever…
- a Rolleiflex Automat with my i-light-meter-phone 3g ;-) and a manfrotto to shot some portraits : I don’t use it so much. I love medium format but it’s not really the photography I do everyday.
- a Billingham Hadley Black to put everything inside.
- and obviously a Bloc note, a pen and a philips bluetooth earphones.
(Hidden) : a X100 with which I shot the bag. Incredible small camera.
Keep them coming folks, we need more submissions, so get your bag on Japancamerahunter.com. Send me a hi resolution image of the bag (please make sure it is horizontal) and its contents, with some details about yourself and what you shoot. Oh and don’t forget your contact details (twitter, flickr, tumbler et al). Send the bag shots here.